Marketing is the engine that pushes the business forward!
Every business requires a marketing plan to ensure the advertising dollar brings maximum exposure for the business. Use the data gained from your market research to plan your strategy and budget well in advance. Business cards, brochures, vehicles and buildings, testimonials, referrals, radio, newspaper and public relations, trade shows, in-house product workshops and client nights, sales people, tele marketing, sponsorship, direct mail, mail order are all commonly used forms of advertising.
- Inn Forum for Management act and represents for owners, lenders and operators in such industry sectors as:
- Hotels and Resorts, from luxury five star hotels and resorts to small watersports centres
- Para-Hotellerie from serviced apartments and homes, caravan and camping sites
- Restaurants/ Bars operations to single outlets
- Transport, from Airlines, Shipping/ Sailing to car rental companies
- Travel Agents, from international networks to single outlet ventures
- And many other related industry sectors…
Marketing: - Marketing Strategy -Target Market - Customer Profile:
- Market Size - Market Share - Market Potential
- Key Factors influ. Market - Pricing Policy - Competition
- Research and Analysis - Advertising and Promotion - Sales and Distribution
"This is an exciting development, believing to be well positioned to help companies to maximize the efficiency of their operations". These companies need to be continually examining new ways to improve their competitiveness and Inn Management will provide real added value to enable them to achieve this;" as we intend to be a world class leader in this business.
Publications; - How can you get your hands on expertise about the network, over the net?
Inn Forum for Management offers reports and newsletters dealing with various aspects of this young, versatile industry. A website is a great way to communicate the a potential customers, employees and suppliers. It enables you to provide them with:
- Destination Updates & New Product Announcements
- 24 Hour Customer Support • Company News & Information
- Instant access to Booking Service • Activity plan Your Holiday
- Sales Tracking & Real Time Reporting • Hotel and Destination Specifications
- Financial & Investment Opportunities • Job Openings & Announcements
- RFP's (Request For Proposals) • Distributor & Dealer Networking
- Co-Branding & Co-Marketing
- An Online Support Community
- Social Medias
Let Inn Forum for Management & its Marketing Partners get your company connected now, as we can provide you with a proposal that offers a full range of web-site & eCommerce services. From design, development and hosting to marketing & management, we have the experience and the know-how to provide you with a website that is productive, functional and cost effective.
Our customized marketing strategy will deliver a highly targeted audience of potential customers to your business every day. We will make sure your company's message is clear and focused on your customers, guests and business community. By utilizing the powerful advertising and promotional tools we have developed. We can leverage co-branding and co-marketing opportunities that enable your online link success.
Put your company in front of the Internet via the Inn Forum for Management Group, easily accessible to upper level management professionals, business owners and other key decision makers and every potential customer today. Please contact our mail-service for more information. As you are now a happy visitor of our website/ home-page for a complete review of services, features and additional marketing information.
Marketing is the engine that pushes the business forward. Every business requires a marketing plan to ensure the advertising dollar brings maximum exposure for the business. Use the data gained from your market research to plan your strategy and budget well in advance. Business cards, brochures, vehicles and buildings, testimonials, referrals, radio, newspaper and public relations, trade shows, in-house product workshops and client nights, sales people, tele marketing, sponsorship, direct mail, mail order are all commonly used forms of advertising.
Simply contact us for a market research study!